Use the list below for contacting City representatives


Call police.  If it is an emergency, dial 911.  Non-emergency calls can be placed to 210-335-6000

Animal Control

Call (office) 210-870-0834, cell/text 210-870-7894


Municipal Court

Call 210-607-0645


Ordinance Violations

Call main office at 210-607-0834

City Council

Mayor (Micki Ball) 210-870-0424

Alderman Place 1 (Charles Fillinger) 210-870-0342

Alderman Place 2 (Gary Bricken) 210-607-0267

Alderman Place 3 (Thomas Repino) 210-850-3454

Alderman Place 4 (John Crickmer)

Alderman Place 5 (Jennifer Puente) 210-870-0219